RE: INTERVIEW comments by Conrad on IPv4

My understanding with APNIC is that it all depends of the contract you have
with the registry or whoever gave you an IP address.

APNIC now makes people sign contracts to ensure that IPs are returned if
fees are not paid. People who got IPs before these contracts are not obliged
to anything. They may get pressure from APNIC, but that's fair, you are not
obliged to give in.

Cheers.