Re: ICANN, .org & " a total lack of technical due diligence"

Gordon Cook does not have my permission to speak for me.  I wish he'd stop
it.

I can speak for myself just fine, and often do.  You will find my academic
work on my my homepage http://www.law.tm .  You will find some of my more
journalistic ICANN-related work, at http://www.icannwatch.org

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org