Re: Why Spam is a problem

Henning Schulzrinne wrote:

> Isn't that what class action lawsuits are for, i.e., combining a class
> of claimants into one law suit?

Does Germany have class actions? They're relatively new in the US
(mid-20th century, I think).

|John Stracke      |jstracke@centivinc.com                      |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centivinc.com                    |
|Centiv            |My opinions are my own.                     |
|Both candidates are better than a megalomaniac mutant lab mouse|
|bent on world domination...but it's pretty close.              |