Re: Why spam is a problem.

My own little piece part of a solution, is to enable global digital signature.

For the moment GPG and S/MIME are not living to their promisses because they are not offering tracability through a global certification authority system (like DNS). So we come back to an old discussion GLOBAL PKI with DNS help.

Cheers
Franck