Re: Global PKI on DNS?

Keith,

Well, we agree on the utility of having multiple PKIs. We disagree on
the need for a PKI that happens to cover a specific name space that
underlies the vast majority of IP-based communications, or at least
you disagree on the desirability of that specific PKI given the
reality of who runs which TLDs. But, you don't offer any suggestions
on how to address the need that a DNS-based PKI satisfies.

I guess we should just leave our disagreement at that.

Steve