Re: Last Call: IETF and ITU-T Collaboration Guidelines to Informational

>However, what's the point of tying someone to the
>rails after the train wreck?

As a deterrent, I think.  "Don't misrepresent the ITU position, because
they know whom they sent, and you'll blow your credibility in the ITU."

|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer              |
|jstracke@incentivesystems.com   |Incentive Systems, Inc.         |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.         |
|If jumping off a bridge was "the industry standard", would you do|
|it?                                                              |