Re: Vernon Schryver

You know, my first thought when I saw the title of this email
was 'first Postel, then overworked ADs begin dropping like flies...'

Thankfully, that's not the case.

http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/spammers.html
  "The breadth of this list should convince any sane person that this
   list cannot be used anywhere except at Rhyolite Software and might
   reasonably show it should not be used here."

Seems pretty clear to me.

L.

so who invented the second-level domain redirector, then?

<L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>