Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6773 (4655)

Hi Timothy,

Just an FYI that we edited your note as below.  Please let us know any objections or concerns.

OLD:

Notes
-----
"DCCP-STD" is nowhere defined, and so is presumably a typo for "DCCP-STD".

NEW:

Notes
-----
"DCCP-STP" is nowhere defined, and so is presumably a typo for "DCCP-STD”.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/mf