closing DCCP WG

Hello, as you may have noticed, the RFC on UDP encapsulation of
DCCP is now published, and there is nothing left to be done on
the DCCP WG milestones list.

I am going to ask for the Working Group to be closed.  The
necessary specifications have all been completed and are stable,
and not much other activity on extensions, new CCIDs, etc seems
to be going on, which would justify keeping the group chartered.

Thanks to everyone who participated over the years to reach this
state!

After discussion with Pasi, we think it may be a good idea to
leave the mailing list open for a year or so, in case there are
any questions from people implementing and using DCCP.  After
then, we'll reassess whether leaving the mailing list available
is having any value.

Any new proposals for DCCP maintenance or extension should go
to TSVWG (tsvwg@xxxxxxxx).

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems