Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-08.txt

Hi,

The udpencap draft is updated based on the input from the MMUSIC group. The changes concern the SDP part in the draft, and the other parts seem unchanged. Thanks to Colin and Gorry for the update!

Based on the earlier concluded WGLC, I assume the other parts are still ok with the WG, unless somebody says otherwise. I hope people can check the new SDP text, and send any comments soon.

PS. I see that the draft is also waiting for an ICE example. What are your plans with that?

- Pasi

Begin forwarded message: