Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap

Ah.  That does make more sense.  Thanks.

So, taking the diagram in section 3,

    +-----------------------------------+
    |      Application Data Area        |  Variable length (could be 0)

the 'Encapsulated Port Reuse' error is a field value within the DCCP Generic Header, and would be registered with http://www.iana.org/assignments/dccp-parameters/dccp-parameters.xml#dccp-parameters-2

Ok, thanks for clarifying that.

-d