Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-03
Date: Wed,  8 Dec 2010 05:03:31 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmission@xxxxxxxx>
To: gorry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: tphelan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-03.txt has been successfully submitted by Gorry Fairhurst and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap
Revision:	 03
Title: Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation for NAT Traversal (DCCP-UDP)
Creation_date:	 2010-12-08
WG ID:		 dccp
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document specifies an alternative encapsulation of the Datagram
Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP), referred to as DCCP-UDP.  This
encapsulation allows DCCP to be carried through the current
generation of Network Address Translation (NAT) middleboxes without
modification of those middleboxes.  This documents also updates the
SDP information for DCCP defined in RFC 5762.

The IETF Secretariat.