Fwd: New I-D revision: TFRC with sender-RTT estimate - author position

With Michael's permission, I forward his voice of support for the tfrc- rtt-option draft, that didn't make it to the list.

- Pasi

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Welzl <michawe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 26, 2010 2:58:45 PM PDT
To: Pasi Sarolahti <pasi.sarolahti@xxxxxx>
Cc: gorry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New I-D revision: TFRC with sender-RTT estimate - author position

On Aug 26, 2010, at 11:49 PM, Pasi Sarolahti wrote:

On Aug 26, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Michael Welzl wrote:

I'd volunteer to read this, but not straight away - too much stuff coming in right now...

Great, thanks! It is fine to do it later.

If you already (even before more thorough reading) have an opinion about whether this is something that DCCP WG should do, it would be nice to hear about that, too.

Actually yes, I think it is absolutely something that should be done by the DCCP WG.
(or whoever it is that would be in charge if the group closes)

Please feel free to forward this to the list if you want.

Cheers,
Michael