Draft Agenda Uploaded for TSVWG (this will be updated)

A very draft agenda has been uploaded to:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/tsvwg.txt

We will have to squeeze a lot into the TSVWG meeting this time, so WG please look at this draft. In particular please check you have a slot if you think you should have one, and tell us if you can manage with less than the allocated time.

Please also send the Chairs a draft copy of your slides before Thursday next week so that we can upload them for any remote attendees. If we don't see slides, it may be hard to justify your allocated time!

For this meeting, please note that we will NOT be discussing the Charter-scope regarding RSVP/IntServ nor applicability of IETF work concerning RSVP - since there will be an open forum to discuss RSVP/IntServ in the TSVAREA (see Lars' email).

Best wishes,

Gorry