Re: FW: New Version Notification for draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-03

Hi Tom,

Both of those are features, rather than bugs though, right?
Colin

On 20 Nov 2009, at 17:00, Phelan, Tom wrote:
Hi Colin,

I have two issues with this, probably neither of them showstoppers:

1) There's no way to support DCCP_NAT running on a non-standard port.

2) There's no way to say "Don't bother trying DCCP_RAW".

Tom P.