Re: Progression of CCID-4

Gorry -

DCCP WG, Authors,

Although CCID-4 is marked as expired in the I-D archive, the
specification appears to me to be stable. I have therefore performed a detailed review of the document and have a number of comments that I would like to see addressed in a new revision of the draft (comments will be sent in the following email).

I would be interested to hear any feedback from experimenters who have
been using CCID-4. Specifically, I am interested in:

* Has anyone has investigated the interactions between CCID-4
applications and the updated TFRC specified in RFC5348?

* Please send me feedback if you have been reading the specification
with a view to implementing it - esepcially tell if there are any
ambiguous text, errors, or you have any other experience.

* Whether you personally think this work is mature enough for last call
for publication as an intended Experimental RFC.

Many thanks for the review.  I will make the suggested changes, and then
I think the document will be ready for last call as Experimental.

Take care,
- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/