Available NS-2 patches for DCCP

Hello,

I was reading through the project meeting minutes from the last meeting in IETF 73 and noticed that there was a request for hearing from people testing/implementing CCID4. As our work involves rate control issues this might be something we could be interested in. Rather than reinvent the wheel I would like to know whether there were any available older ns-2 patches for FR/QS/CCID3/CCID4 from where to work forward from?

For example in "Performance of VoIP using DCCP over a DVB-RCS Satellite Network" paper there was a mention of CCID4,Faster Restart and QS implemented on NS-2.

Best regards,
Lauri Hyttinen, MSc
Research Assistant
Univ. of Helsinki