Re: Problems with DCCP CCID3

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 5:26 AM, Vitor Bernardo
<vmbern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To perform these tests I'm using D-ITG traffic generator in a Linux machines running Ubuntu Server / 2.6.27-9-server. As you should know, by default the Linux implementation of DCCP uses CCID2. With CCID2 I have no problems and I can run the tests, but when I configure the machines to use CCID3, I got some segmentation faults. In attach you can found a trace of error.

This should be reported to the DCCP Linux mailing list and cc the
netdev mailing list. dccp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These lists are for the Linux developers who can answer your questions
better. The short answer is that it shouldn't be doing what you are
seeing occur and hopefully they can give advice.
--
Web: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4/, http://www.jandi.co.nz
Blog: http://iansblog.jandi.co.nz