AD comments on draft-ietf-behave-dccp-02

Hi,

I have reviewed the DCCP NAT draft and have a few comments I like to get clarification on before progressing to IETF last call.

1. Section 3:
"Expected NAT behaviors applicable to DCCP connections are very
   similar to those applicable to TCP connections (with the exception or
   REQ-6 below)."

Is it supposed to be "with the exception of" instead of "or"?

2. Section 4.2: Considering the title of this section and section 4.3, why is the text saying the following including external initiated also?
"... for connections initiated both internally as well as externally ..."

3. Section 10:
"  Similar to [I-D.ietf-behave-tcp], REQ-4 of this document recommends a
   NAT to respond to unsolicited inbound Sync packets with an ICMP error
   delayed by a few seconds."

This sentence mentions "sync" packets, while REQ-4 only talks about Listen. Which packet type is the right one or should both be mentioned i both places?

4. I also noted that the shepherd write up doesn't mention that there are two normative references to documents not yet published. draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp and draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open. I don't see an issue with these but it may delay the publication.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: magnus.westerlund@xxxxxxxxxxxx