Re: Review of draft-ietf-dccp-quickstart-00.txt

Tom - could you forward this and the previous mails to the dccp list (the IETF mail server is bouncing me due to a local DNS problem, which has just been fixed but may taked a week to reach all DNS caches!)

Gorry

---

Michael, see some new suggestions in-line from Arjuna and me:

Michael Scharf wrote:
Some minor comments inline