draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-01

Hi All,

I've submitted a new version of draft-phelan-dccp-encap (-01).  While
we're waiting for it to be posted, it's available at
http://www.phelan-4.com/dccp/draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-01.txt and diffs
from the -00 version are available at
http://www.phelan-4.com/dccp/draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-01-diffs.pdf.

The changes here basically add support for partial checksums.  Comments
on the last version of the draft also discussed making changes for
automatic fallback from/to raw encapsulation, and adding how to use SRV
records and the like.  I didn't include any changes for these things
because 1), I didn't think the schemes were all that well-baked and 2),
I thought that this draft was not the place to define some of these
things, especially the generic use of SRV records for DCCP.  Further
comments to work out these issues will be appreciated.

Tom P.