DCCP stack for windows!

Hi,

I had converted dccp-tp implementation of Tom P. for windows using visual
studio 2003 but it does not works properly one reason might be which I came
to know that windows does not support the raw packet if u create your own
raw sockets also looking at ways I can avoid or minimize the use of a device
driver to work with raw packets, though that seems impossible now for
windows.  Because they have removed the support for raw packets in windows.
So one way is to use transport drivers, which basically sit on top of or
below the TCP/IP layer and modify the packets, or use LSPs to do the same.

I will be very thankful to any body who will point me to the some tips what
i am doing wrong what should I used to solved my problem . I am attaching my
Visual Studio Project Your comments and suggestion are most welcome.

/Jawad Shafi
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16807246/pthreadtest.zip pthreadtest.zip