Re: DCCP-over-UDP [was draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-00.txt]

Hi Dan,

See inline...

Tom P.

[Tom P.] Yes, the problem is how to avoid a long timeout if the first
connection you try is not active.  Although if it isn't active, why did
anyone bother to make an SRV record for it?  This will take some
thought, but it does seem like something worth pursuing.