Re: DCCP-over-UDP [was draft-phelan-dccp-natencap-00.txt]

Hi Dan,

The SRV thing seems like a good way to go about finding out whether to
use DCCP-RAW or DCCP-NAT, especially considering that we haven't defined
anything about SRV records for DCCP yet.  Do we need to do something
about this in the DCCP-NAT draft?

Tom P.