RE: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-04.txt

Hi All,

DTLS over DCCP version -04 has a small number of changes resulting from
discussions that happened mostly during Vancouver.  Since I've now
figured out how to get the meta-data straight, the automated submission
process has beaten me to the announcement and posting of the main text,
so you can get it at the draft repository.

There is a diff-marked version at
http://www.phelan-4.com/dccp/draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-04-diffs.pdf for those
of you who don't want to use rfcdiff.

The changes from version -02 to -03 in response to the last call
comments were somewhat large.  If you missed reviewing -03, you can get
a diff from -02 to -04 by using the rfcdiff tool with this (rather long)
url:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://www.phelan-4.com/dccp/draft-ie
tf-dccp-dtls-02.txt&url2=http://www.phelan-4.com/dccp/draft-ietf-dccp-dt
ls-04.txt

I'll let Gorry do the working-group-chair thing on this, but I believe
the plan is to have another, shortened, last call just after the New
Year.

Tom P.