RE: Comments on draft-fairhurst-dccp-behave-update-01.txt

Hi Gorry,

What I meant to suggest is that I see this draft as a part of a bigger
picture -- a picture that might be split between DCCP and BEHAVE, sure.
I hope we can have a good discussion about NAT issues tomorrow.

As far as client/server confusion, for example, scenario 2:

	"2.  Public server connects to private client."

This seems to imply that the server initiates the connection, which
doesn't happen in DCCP.  Now with your later changes that gets somewhat
grey, but it's confusing in the beginning.

Tom P.