Close-read of DTLS - questions on latest revision.

I have some questions, actually nearly all of these relate to the one
paragraph on PMTU with DTLS, the last para of section 5.

Best wishes,

Gorry

----------
1)
/DTLS implementations SHOULD control the use of the DF-bit in concert/
                                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^
- "in concert", is not clear to me.
- If DCCP implements PMTUD, then the MPS can increase, and DTLS SHOULD
learn of this directly via the API, but MAY choose to probe instead or as well. As I understand, the DCCP API will anyway refuse to send a packet larger than the MPS and will return an error to DTLS.
----------
2)
/Note that even when the DF bit is not used/
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^
- This should be /is not set/
- This is just IPv4 (yes?), let's say that.
----------
3)
/the maximum size of a DCCP packet/
                                  ^
Please insert /(the current MPS [RFC4340])/
----------
4)
/ depends on factors such as the congestion control state/
- Does it? I do not think it does, for currently defined CCIDs, although
I guess there is nothing to stop the application from varying the packet
size in response to congestion, or even defining a CCID that changes MPS.
----------
5) (as above)
/as congestion conditions change/
- As the network path, or the network path properties change.
6) SC
There is also one statement in the last line pf 3.6, that reads "these
applications MUST use one Service Code".

- This seems like a truism, there *is* only one SC a socket could use. I think though you need to say which SC, that is I would suggest:
"these applications MUST use a Service Code that is appropriate to a
session that does not use DTLS"