RE: WG Last-Call (WGLC) for comments: draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-02

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the comments.  On the ClientHello retransmission issues -- A
retransmission timer for ClientHellos, and retransmission of them are
part of the DTLS protocol, one of the basic differences between DTLS and
TLS.

When I have all of the comments I'll make a new version and clear up
that issue.

Tom P.

PS.	idnits -- I guess we need a little more work on the automatic
submission tool.  It said that the draft passed idnits...

DCCP-Response