REMINDER: consensus call: draft-larsen-tsvwg-port-randomization to WG item

I've seen two (positive) comments so far. Please comment.

On 2007-9-12, at 18:38, ext Lars Eggert wrote:
regarding http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-larsen-tsvwg-port- randomization, there was quite a bit of discussion around this draft during the summer. My personal take is that I saw more positive than negative comments, but I'd like to confirm this.

I'd hence like to start a consensus call on whether we want to take this document to be the basis for a standards-track work item in TSVWG that will recommend a randomization scheme for operating systems allocation of source ports. Because this scheme will cover all our transport protocols, I'm CC'ing the DCCP and TCPM working groups. This consensus call will run for two weeks, until September 28.

Please comment on the tsvwg@xxxxxxxx list (reply-to set accordingly), even if you have already commented be on this draft in the past.

To make it easy for your chairs, please start your email by choosing ONE of the options below, followed by any detailed comments you'd like to make:

(1) TSVWG should take on this work item, with this document as the basis (2) TSVWG should take on this work item, but NOT with this document as the basis
  (3) TSVWG should NOT take on this work item
  (4) don't care

Thanks,
Lars