RE: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-jennings-sip-dtls-04.txt

Hi Colin,

I sent some questions directly to the authors about this a while ago
(based on the previous version of the draft) and haven't received a
reply.  Do you know how to get the authors' attention?

I missed the service code issue in the questions I sent earlier, but
what the DTLS over DCCP draft says would lead to something like SC:sips
for SIP-over-DTLS-over-DCCP and SC:sipd for SIP-over-DCCP.

Tom P.

(DTLS)