RE: RE: [e2e] Small packets - Definition needed..

>From my viewpoint (3GPP walled garden) 576octects is quite large.
For VoIP we speak about codec rates from less than 5kbps to 23kbps (AMR
and AMR-WB),  giving payloadsizes that ranges from  ~10bytes to
~60bytes.
Other speech codecs may be as high as ~60kbps and the packet sizes then
varies with the frame size.
Agree that it is probably quite tricky to tell the difference between
small and big...

Ingemar