IETF **REVISED** IETF-68 DCCP Meeting Agenda

We have a full agenda, please do look at the drafts ahead of the meeting. I especially encourage you to look at the following drafts that have had major updates prior to this meeting, and where we would like to take comments and questions from the WG:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-dccp-serv-codes-03.txt

Advance copies of slides are available for down-load at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68

Speakers, please be sure you allow time for discussion, and be aware that we usually have remote participants who are encouraged to ask questions via jabber.

Best wishes,

Gorry & Tom

---

IETF-68, Prague, CZ

Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) WG
WG Chairs: Thomas Phelan <tphelan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
jabber: dccp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. Agenda Bashing (10 minutes) - Chair
      * Agenda changes
      * Election of Scribe for Proceedings
      * Jabber Scribe

2. Document Status (5 minutes) - Chair
      * Milestones.
	New WG I-D on DTLS (approved)
      * Documents in Last Call - None.
      * Documents Completed Last Call  - None
      * Documents in IESG/AD Review - None
      * Documents in RFC Editor Queue:
        draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-voip
      * Published RFCs in period - None.

3. Erata Status
   * DCCP CCID-3 (Eddie Kohler, 5 minutes) (presenter: Chair)

4. Implementor feedback (Arnaldo, Andrea, Ian, Gerrit, 10 min) (presenter: Chair)
   * CCID-3 evolution?

5. Active WG Drafts

   * RTP over DCCP (Colin Perkins, 10 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-dccp-rtp-01.txt

   * Faster Restart (Eddie Kohler/Arjuna Sathiaseelan, 10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-faster-restart-02.txt

   * TCP Friendly Rate Control (4338.bis) (Sally, 10 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-01.txt

6. Related document from other AVT WG

   * TFRC/RTP (Ladan Gharai 10 min)
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-07.txt

7. Individual Submissions

   * DCCP CCID4: TFRC with Small Packets (Sally, 10 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-floyd-ccid4-00.txt

   * Service Codes (Gorry Fairhurst, 10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-dccp-serv-codes-03.txt

   * Quick-Start for DCCP (Arjuna Sathiaseelan, 10 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-qs-00.txt

   * CCID3 Drops (Eddie Kohler, 10 min) (presenter:  Chair)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kohler-dccp-ccid3-drops-00.txt

---

The final Agenda for the meeting will be published at:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/dccp.txt