feedback on draft-floyd-dccp-ccid4-00.txt?

The internet-draft "Profile for DCCP Congestion Control ID 4: the Small-Packet Variant of TFRC Congestion Control", aka CCID 4, is available from "http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-floyd-dccp-ccid4-00.txt"; This is a fairly straightforward embedding of TFRC-SP into a CCID. I presented it briefly at the last IETF, and then it was left to wait for "TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC): the Small-Packet (SP) Variant" to be standardized. Now that "TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC): the Small-Packet (SP) Variant" has been approved for Experimental (back in December), it is time to progress on draft-floyd-dccp-ccid4.

My hope is that draft-floyd-dccp-ccid4-00.txt is fairly straightforward and uncontroversial. It is essentially done, from my point of view. I think it needs a very careful reading from
a few members of the working group, to see if I missed anything.
Any volunteers?

I think it also needs a working group call to see if it can become a working group item (unless that has already been done and I have forgotten about it). I will let Tom and Gorry deal
with that part...

Many thanks.

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/