Re: DCCP and iotcl

Patrick,

I would recommend using 2.6.20 and applying the patches from my
website or Gerrit's website. Then CCID3 behaves fairly well. If you
are mainly planning to use CCID2 then 2.6.20 as is should be fine and
I think 2.6.19 as well but either way you need to upgrade from 2.6.18.

I've put a few more tips on my DCCP page at my webpage (in footer) and
also some updated sample code. It is in the middle of another
application of mine but you should be able to work it out. I'm not
sure if that other code still works or not and don't have time to
test/fix right now.

As always I'm interested to hear what purpose people are using DCCP
for so if you'd like to share that too it would be great.

Ian