Re: Correct timeout value for nofeedback timer?

|  However, my guess from the discussion (I haven't checked the code) is
|  that the current Linux code probably uses a TCP RTO-like mechanism,
|  and that would be problematic with very small RTTs.   If you code it
|  that way then you probably do want to implement a minimum value, with
|  a default minimum of around 100ms probably not being too catastrophic.
The guess is correct and a high timer activity can be observed in system logs when
RTT values are low (and 100ms is actually indeed the current default setting).

There may of course be other way of coding X or Y, but from the coding standpoint
of view this is is really of secondary importance for the moment, since the CCID3
module is not even fully functional and there are other issues to resolve.