Proposal to adopt draft-phelan-dccp-dtls-01.txt as a WG document

The IETF dccp WG is planning to adopt the following Internet Draft as a
work item:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipdvb/draft-phelan-dccp-dtls-01.txt

If accepted by the WG, the WG intends to request publication of a future
revision as a Standards-track RFC, according to the Charter milestone in:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dccp-charter.html

At this time, we are asking working group members and interested parties to
send comments/queries/objections to either the dccp WG mailing list (above)
or to me as a WG Chair (gorry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx). Comments on this topic
received before 24th November 2006 would be helpful in making this decision.
In particular we are seeking feedback on any of:

* Is this work useful to you or your organisation?
* Are there any additional issues that you think that it may be useful to
see addressed?
* Do you have ideas/text/comments that you would like to contribute?

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(DCCP WG Co-Chair)