Comments on RTP over DCCP

Hi Colin,

A couple of comments/questions on RTP/DCCP (excuse me if I'm asking
questions I asked before, but if I did, I'm still unclear on the
answers):

Section 4.1 has a todo about supplying more direction on the
implementation of congestion control in an RTP app -- what do you have
in mind here?

Section 4.3 Multiplexing Data and Control -- do we need to create a rule
for RTP that says RTP payload types must not conflict with RTCP packet
types?  Or are we relying on the user of a particular profile to know if
overlap exists and therefore open two connections?

Section 4.4, RTP Sessions and DCCP Connections -- I'm a little unclear
on the meaning of "RTP session", in particular the relationship of
session to synchronization source.  Is this meant to allow, for example,
two PSTN gateways multiplexing media for several calls over the same
DCCP connection?

Tom P.