Agenda and Request to Implementors of DCCP

The dccp WG will meet next week at 1300-1500 (Afternoon Session I) on
WEDNESDAY, July 12, 2006 at IETF-66:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

The agenda for the dccp meeting is at:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/dccp.txt

* IMPLEMENTORS of DCCP please note that time has been allocated to report on
the current status of implementation of DCCP. We would very much welcome
presentations of 2 or 3 slides (the Chair could also present for you) on
this topic, especially on implementation experience and the currently
implemented Spec.

* All presenters please do send the Chairs copies of your slides ahead of
the meeting, to allow remote participants to be able to read and follow
them.

Best wishes,

Tom & Gorry
(DCCP WG Chairs)