Re: Some questions about the simulations done on ns2 about DCCP

Dear Tai,
  I have not been working on CCID 2..So I am not sure about your
questions..But I am not sure whether DCCP would have better throughput
compared to SACK - since it depends on how u calculate ur
throughput..As throughput is the total no of bytes transmitted in unit
time, this includes the retransmitted bytes as well (in SACK)..So I
presume that SACK should give better throughput that DCCP..I may be
wrong..Did u try calculating the goodput?

Yes, pl do put ur results :)..

Regards,
Arjuna

--