FW: draft minutes from Dallas, please check

Thanks for the detailed draft notes Ekr!

I propose we adopt a two-pass algorithm for approval of the minutes.

1) I have uploaded the first pass for general comments and feedback:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/minutes/dccp.txt

2) I shall do a detailed review with the audio archive and the notes, to
fill any gaps or details that may have missed. Because I am not in Dallas,
I'll have to assume my role of "Secretary" this time by working through the
audio archive - which may take some time and require contacting some of the
speakers. I'll then upload a formatted version for the proceedings and tell
the WG.

3) We will do a "last call" to everyone on the DCCP list for corrections to
the notes for final version of the note for proceedings. This will be well
before the deadline of April 21, Friday.

If you notice anything amiss, please do let Tom and I know!

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(as DCCP Secretary)