I-D Action: draft-hares-i2nsf-gap-analysis-01.txt

        Title           : Analysis of Existing work for I2NSF
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Bob Moskowitz
                          Hosnieh Rafiee
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2nsf-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2015-12-20

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the status of the arts in industries and the
   existing IETF work/protocols that are relevant to the Interface to
   Network Security Function (I2NSF).  The I2NSF focus is to define data
   models and interfaces in order to control and monitor the physical
   and virtual aspects of network security functions.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2nsf-gap-analysis/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2nsf-gap-analysis-01

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2nsf-gap-analysis-01

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/