Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-04.txt> (Active and Passive Metrics and Methods (and everything in-between, or Hybrid)) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)
to consider the following document:
- 'Active and Passive Metrics and Methods (and everything in-between, or
   Hybrid)'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-04.txt> as Informational RFC

ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2015-12-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to iesg@ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain the

Abstract

   This memo provides clear definitions for Active and Passive
   performance assessment.  The construction of Metrics and Methods can
   be described as Active or Passive.  Some methods may use a subset of
   both active and passive attributes, and we refer to these as Hybrid
   Methods.  This memo also describes multiple dimensions to help
   evaluate new methods as they emerge.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive/

IESG discussion can be tracked via