I-D Action: draft-lindgren-icnrg-designchoices-00.txt

        Title           : Proposed Design Choices for IoT over Information Centric Networking
        Authors         : Anders F. Lindgren
                          Fehmi Ben Abdesslem
                          Bengt Ahlgren
                          Olov Schelen
                          Adeel Mohammad Malik
	Filename        : draft-lindgren-icnrg-designchoices-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-11-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses and describes design choices made in order to
   utilize Information Centric Networking (ICN) for the Internet of
   Things (IoT).  Based on requirements and challenges identified in
   draft-zhang-icnrg-iotchallenges-00, we propose design choices for an
   IoT architecture to handle these requirements, while providing
   efficiency and scalability.  An objective is to, as far as possible,
   not require IoT specific changes of the ICN architectures per se, but
   we do indicate some potential modifications of ICN that would improve
   efficiency and scalability for IoT and other applications.

   Furthermore, the document starts outlining how to map the proposed
   design choices to existing ICN architectures, in a first instance
   shown for CCN1.0.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lindgren-icnrg-designchoices/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lindgren-icnrg-designchoices-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/