I-D Action: draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-recommendations-00.txt

        Title           : SACM ECP Recommendations
        Authors         : Daniel Haynes
                          Charles Schmidt
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-recommendations-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document builds off of
   [I-D.fitzgeraldmckay-sacm-endpointcompliance] and
   [I-D.haynes-sacm-ecp-mapping] to provide high-level recommendations
   for which Trusted Computing Group [TCG] Endpoint Compliance Profile
   [Endpoint-Compliance-Profile] specifications might be most
   productively brought into the IETF SACM Working Group (WG).  Each
   section considers the alignment of an ECP specification with SACM,
   how the specification could be leveraged by SACM as well as potential
   modifications, and suggests a prioritization of specifications for
   submission to the SACM WG.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-recommendations/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-recommendations-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/