Use ietf.org mail aliases instead of tool.ietf.org aliases

I wanted to remind everyone that all mail aliases that we’ve had on
tools.ietf.org are now available from ietf.org directly. Here are the
aliases for drafts:

draftname@ietf.org 			Draft authors (for now, could change)
draftname.authors@ietf.org 	Draft authors (explicitly; will not change)
draftname.chairs@ietf.org 	WG Chairs (if the draft is a WG draft)
draftname.shepherd@ietf.org 	The document shepherd, if one has been assigned
draftname.ad@ietf.org 		The sponsoring AD, if the draft has gone to the IESG
draftname.all@ietf.org 		All of the above, merged into one alias

and for other things:

wgname-chairs@ietf.org 	WG Chairs
wgname-ads@ietf.org 		All ADs for the WG's area (not just the responsible one)
areaname-chairs@ietf.org 	All WG Chairs in the specified area
areaname-ads@ietf.org 		All ADs for the specified area

The tools aliases continue to work, but we would like to migrate to the use
of the ietf.org ones, and eventually the tools ones will be discontinued.

(And I wanted to thank Henrik, the tools team, and the AMS staff for
their work on these very useful services.)

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair