I2RS WG Virtual Interim Meetings

The Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Working Group will hold a
series of virtual interim meetings as follows:

2015-09-02: 22:00 - 23:30 ET
Service Data Model and Filter-Based RIBS

2015-09-16: 10:00 - 11:30 ET
I2RS Protocol Definition status + Draft status

2015-09-30: 10:00 - 11:30 ET
Plans for IETF hack-a-thon + All Data Models

2015-10-07: 10:00 - 11:30 ET
I2rs Protocol Creation Status

2015-10-21: 10:00 - 11:30 ET
Final Details for I2RS Protocol and IETF hack-a-thon on I2RS

WebEx details will follow on the I2RS mailing list.