Nomcom 2015: Re-run of random selection process

One of the selected volunteers announced in my previous announcement,
Jean-Michel Combes, has stated that he is unable to serve on the 2015-2016
NomCom.

Following the procedures of RFC 7437 section 4.17, I intend to re-run the
selection process (using the same algorithm and input seeds) tomorrow
(Tuesday, July 14), and ask the 11th person selected to serve on the
2015-2016 NomCom.

Harald Alvestrand, NomCom chair