NETMOD WG Virtual Interim Meeting, 25 June 2015

The NETCONF Data Modeling Language (netmod) Working Group will hold a
virtual interim meeting on Thursday, 25 June 2015 at 1400 UTC. WebEx
details are available here:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/tBMYXg-SAYR1B9SSxI6lMwlGauo

Please see the message below from Benoit Claise, OPS AD, for more
details.