I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-00.txt

        Title           : EdDSA and Ed25519 for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-06-08

Abstract:
   This document introduce the public-key signature algorithm EdDSA for
   use in Transport Layer Security (TLS).  By using a new
   SignatureAlgorithm value, defined in this document, together with the
   NamedCurve and ECPointFormat assignments from the Curve25519 ECDHE
   key exchange mechanism, we describe how EdDSA is used for digital
   signatures in the existing ECDSA cipher suites.  This is intended to
   work with any version of TLS and Datagram TLS.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/