I-D Action: draft-icn-packet-format-requirements-01.txt

        Title           : ICN Packet Format Design Requirements
        Authors         : Alexander Afanasyev
                          Ravishankar Ravindran
                          Guoqiang Wang
                          Lan Wang
                          Beichuan Zhang
                          Lixia Zhang
	Filename        : draft-icn-packet-format-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-29

Abstract:
   It is a great challenge to design the right packet format for the
   Information-Centric Networking (ICN), because this new architecture
   is still in its research stage.  We do not have good prediction
   regarding either the technology advances or the application needs may
   involve in next 10 years and beyond.  To minimize the danger of
   premature constraints in the packet format design, we believe it is
   important to first clearly identify the design requirements, so that
   we can use the requirements to guide the design effort.  In this
   document we describe our understanding of the design requirements and
   their tradeoffs.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-icn-packet-format-requirements/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-icn-packet-format-requirements-01

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-icn-packet-format-requirements-01